Club S1 Форуми: нищо лично - Club S1 Форуми

Преход към съдържанието

-----

нищо лично

Anti-fit

In every society and in every age of human development there are the people who deny conforming to rules. These are the misfits, or the anti-fits that I call them. The mavericks that devote themselves to pushing the envelope of the norms that society enforces. They are not like the others. And really proud of it.
They are not like you. I’m not like you. I reject your false reality and substitute my own. You hate me, but without me you cannot exist. Because I enhance your existence. Because I’m everything you’re not and vice-versa. Because I do things my way that does not suite the masses. That’s why I never fit in. Not in one group. Well, not for long anyway.
Sometimes it hurts me to see how awfully different we are, how you live in your own little simple ways. The simple way I could never embrace as my own. I did my thing though. And stood from the crowd. One is the loneliest number. It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
“Why me?” – Because not many other people could. Being different isn’t easy. I’ve felt it my entire life. Felt that I had a purpose for existence. Just never knew what it was. Or was it that very existence enhancement that society need in order to feel normal? Oh fuck. Who cares anyway? It’s funny that in ever stage of development there’s a certain group of people, or a whole movement that have been branded as the misfits- the hippies, the women movement, the punk-rockers, the rappers. Who are the misfits of today?
The intellectuals? The gays? The emo boys who are in touch with their feminine side? They look like pop icons. They look like a piece of a master plan. Like something that’s been put there, because it should be there, and not because it has a purpose. This text is crappy.
The truth is I feel a major change happening in my life. I’m standing on the edge of a cliff. The cliff of change. How will that go? I have no idea. The other truth is I don’t belong here. I fell like I should have been born in 60’s in the USA and after 20 years here. At the same time. I really don’t belong here. What the fuck am I doing here? Could my purpose in life be to move someplace else? Maybe. Who knows? I’d like to see how the change will go. What direction will the winds blow. Maybe on the other side of the globe somebody is still waiting for me to take my righteous place beside them. Who knows? We’ll just have to wait and see I suppose. Until then- I’m not like you, I don’t want to be like, I shouldn’t be like you, cause my kind ain’t like you! So fuck you!

There’s a part of me I had almost forgotten about.

0 Comments On This Entry

Май 2017

П В С Ч П С Н
22232425 26 2728

Recent Entries

Recent Comments